Last year, 22-time Emmy award-winning reporter John Stofflet posted this news video he created for KING-TV in 2004, featuring Paul Smith and his artistic talents.
wow thank you :)
1) I’m an organiser. I like things to be neat and in folders or boxes or displayed to the best functional use possible. I don’t get crazy when they’re out of order, but life is a lot more stressful.
2) I love animals. Some day I think I’ll just have a farm filled with my favourite animals. I’ve always wanted a pig and a crow, as well as dogs, cats and horses.
3) I have an obsession with TV. I think it comes from a childhood spent in front of the TV and it being the only thing that my dad and I bond over. I want to write my own TV series in the future.
4) I am in my third year of university, I love it a bit more with each year. Even if I have no clue what I’m going to do after it unless someone really wants to overpay me for my novels.
5) I have a “drawer novel”, a novel that I’ve been working on for over four years now and that I’m no closer to being happy with it. It’s finished but I redraft it over and over again which is why it’s a “drawer novel” and not a current project. It may always be a drawer novel, who knows.
do you want to know something?? I always wondered what the hell kind of hairstyle the Ancient Egyptians were trying to portray with depictions like these
until I did my hair this morning and
you can take the noses off our statues but until you find a way to take Egypt out of Africa we’re still going to find ourselves